Tale Tellers of St. Augustine is just one of many storytelling guilds connected with the Florida Storytelling Association that produces the annual storytelling festivals in Mt. Dora.
Tell us your story…
Membership in the Tale Tellers of St. Augustine is open to all individuals eighteen years or older who appreciate the art of storytelling.
Are you a story lover? Do you share our interest and desire to preserve the value of story?
Are you a –
or do you just want to learn more about storytelling,? We have a place for you.
Regular meetings are held the second Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Contact us by email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual membership donations:
Individuals @ $25 and Couples @ $40.
Contact us for Group rate discounts.
Typical admission to public performances is $10.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Performance workshops; coaching and critiquing as desired
- Posting of performing tellers on our website as desired with links to their website
- Email marketing exposure for your storytelling events (schools; libraries and more)
- Media coverage through our 25 year history of publicizing storytelling events with known markets
- Positive listening experiences if telling is not your thing. We have several “professional” listeners!
- Members DO NOT pay to attend performances!!!